I ordered this through Etsy as international subscriptions are not currently available. It cost £20 but contents comes to approx £60.
I wanted April’s Goddess Yoga box but sadly so many of the items were out of stock so I got May’s instead.
– Sweat house Brands yoga towel and saucha spray – keeps your yoga mat fresh.
– Frisky Fish essential oil blend with lemon & lavender. Smells amazing.
– Below the Oak solid perfume in Vixen. I do like solid perfume and this one is subtle and warm.
– Lasting Smiles Peppermint Creme lip balm. I can’t get the lid off! But an organic, cruelty free lip balm is a win in my book.
– Poppy & Elle set of 3 headbands.
– Amazing Grass shake mix – super healthy blend of fruit, veg, greens and plant proteins.
– Go Macro cashew caramel snack bar – gluten free, vegan, macrobiotic. Not 90% dates ( which is brilliant as I’m sick of all the dates in health bars).
– Yokibics four AM meditation downloads.
– Recipe card – date and almond chocolates
– yoga pose card – bird of paradise
– inspirational quote card
I also got the toe socks from the April box as an apology for not being able to send me the box I asked for, which is very sweet and unexpected.
I do think this box is very good value for money, and you don’t have to be a yoga bunny to appreciate it. I just hope they start offering international subscriptions soon and then I won’t miss out.